Running Chrome this way will remove all toolbars, address bar included. I’ve used Chrome like this for recording website walkthroughs.
Read more on Running Chrome in Application Mode(no toolbar)
/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome --app=https://google.com
Here’s my take on a barley salad. Ideally, you would want to use fresh parsley, but I only had dried. I use this recipe, so I thought I would share it. Please tweak it to your liking.
- Olive oil – 1/4 C
- Honey – 2 T
- Barley(uncooked) – 1 C
- Parsley(dried) – 1 T
- Black Beans – 1 can
- Carrot(finely chopped) – 1 C
- Lemon Juice – 6 T
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Onion(finely chopped) – 1/2 C
Read more on Barley Salad
- Cook barely.
- Put cooked barely into the refrigerator until it’s cold.
- Mix barley with the olive oil, lemon juice, and honey.
- Mix in parsley.
- Rinse the canned black beans to get rid of excess juices.
- Mix in black beans, onion, carrot, cucumber, and tomato.
I want 2018 to be goal oriented and getting back on track in a few key areas.
Read more on 2018 Goals
This past month I’ve been getting back into meditation. Here are the free meditations that I’ve been incorporating into my morning routine.
Read more on Meditations