I’ve been consistently going to our local library(Waltham, MA) for a couple of months now. I wish that I had forced myself to go sooner. Here are a few personal reasons why I enjoy going to the library:
- It’s free!
- It has helped motivate me to read more.
- I find it to be a healthy environment for learning with minimal distractions.
- It’s an excuse to get away from the computer and relax my eyes and mind.
- A potential to meet new people and get recommendations from librarians. (One of our librarians recommended Sweet Tooth to us and I’m so glad that he did.)
- It allows me to try a book before I buy it.
- The walk to the library helps me get additional exercise and vitamin D.
Do you enjoy going to the library? What are your reasons for going?