Tools to use:
- Google Keyword Planning Tool
** You will need to create an account, but this link should allow you to get to Keyword Planning tool without having to create a campaign.
- Research keywords with the Keyword Planning Tool
- You will only looking for closely related ideas.
- He finds the Competition column not very useful.
- Lookup cost per click
- Collect your keywords in an Excel Spreadsheet
- Page Rank (0-10)
- Look for low hanging fruit
42% of people click on the results on the first page results of Google. (.42)
Formula: Average Monthly Clicks * .42 (42% of people click on the results on the first page) * CPC(cost per click) * .68(68% you get for the CPC) * .04(4% of people will click on the ads or your website)
Google shares 68% of the income made on the PPC results.
Google Page Rank 0 – 10 or in Moz 0 – 100
- Contact Form 7
- All in One SEO Pack / Yoast SEO?
- Automatic SEO Links