Our team was tasked with re-designing MEDITECH.com. We focused on making the site responsive and easy to use. The site uses Drupal as it’s CMS. We used a BEM-esk naming convention for styles, and graphics, to help with maintaining the site. use.
Our team was tasked with re-designing MEDITECH.com. We focused on making the site responsive and easy to use. The site uses Drupal as it’s CMS. We used a BEM-esk naming convention for styles, and graphics, to help with maintaining the site.
Along with helping re-design the front-end of the site, I learned basic Drupal 7 theming from a colleague. Thank you, Sean! Through this training, I was able to help setup campaign layouts so that a team of writers could have access and control over the copy in the campaigns.
Some proud moments during this project were:
- Helping set up an environment where GIT is being used so that we’re all able to work on parts and pieces at the same time.
- Helping establish naming conventions(BEM) to help with maintainability.
- Creating the main responsive sticky navigation.(Example: Stripped Down Version or you can see the current version on MEDITECH.com)
- Creating video sections that use a static image in place of the video. When a user clicks on a video, the real video loads in place of the static image.
- Launching the site! Our team relocated to a conference room during the re-design to help promote open communication and quickly troubleshoot issues. It was a fun experience.
KristyB.com shares current real estate design trends and inspiration with other realtors and people looking to buy a home.
This responsive website was built and designed on top of WordPress to handle Moss Brook Church’s online presence and to give them the ability to manage blogs posts and other page content on their own. Along with the website, I’ve been creating their logos, an app icon, and some slide graphics to use during sermons.